Lincoln Soya Oil (Equine)
A natural source of energy offering high levels of fatty acids for a shiny, healthy looking coat.
Contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids including Linoleic acid (an Omega 6 fatty acid) and Linolenic acid (an Omega 3 fatty acid). Lincoln Soya Oil can be used as a palatable energy source and regular use will help improve skin and coat condition.
- Highly palatable
- Maintains condition in fussy eaters & highly strung horses.
- Soya Oil is rich in Linoleic acid (Omega 6) & Linolenic acid (Omega 3).
- Beneficial for horses on low intake diets - Laminitics.
- Beneficial for horses with skin problems - Itching.
- A highly digestible energy source.
- Promotes shiny coat & healthy skin.
|Warnings||Store in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight. For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|My Horse Is...||A Fussy Eater, Competing, Excitable, Itchy, Lacking Condition, Lami Prone, Rubbing|
|Instructions for use||1. Introduce to the diet slowly.
2. Add to the daily feed.
3. Feed at the following rates:
Ponies < 300kg
Horses 300kg - 600kg
Horses > 600kg
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||75ml|
|How long will it last (days)?||Feeding rate - Approximate number of days for 4 Litres - 20 Litres
50ml - 80 - 400
75ml - 53 - 266
100ml - 40 - 200
|Approx cost per day||34 - 41p|
|Ingredients Label||Pure Soya Oil|