Protexin Equine Premium Quick Fix 30ml (Equine)
- Buy 2 for £9.31 each and save 7%
- Buy 4 for £9.12 each and save 9%
- Buy 6 for £8.93 each and save 11%
- Buy 12 for £8.56 each and save 14%
- Buy 24 for £8.08 each and save 19%
- When travelling a horse, particularly over long distances or in situations where the horse gets over-excited, nervous or worries
- Settling before competition
- Following worming or treatment with antibiotics - where the beneficial microorganisms in the hindgut can be adversely affected.
|Manufacturer||Protexin Equine Premium|
|Testimonial||"Protexin Equine Premium is a brand that we trust to deliver here at Membury, Quick Fix has really helped Ginger with her appetite and condition and is now a regular product close at hand on the yard for when we need a fast acting high dose probiotic! - Laura Collett, European junior individual gold medallist.
"I bought quick fix as we were to go to a horse dirving trials competition shortly. However some cows got entangled at the farm one night and my pony got in a state. I was glad of the quick fix, his tummy was v upset, so my advice is always keep some in the first aid kit!" Janet Lennard
|Suitable for use during pregnancy?||YES|
|Complies with Jockey Club/ FEI Rules||YES|
|Instructions for use||Foals:
5ml/day up to and over foal heat.
a) 5ml/day following worming or antibiotic therapy for 6 days.
b) 10ml 24 hours prior to competing, 10ml prior to travel and final 10ml approx 1.5 hours prior to competition.
|Maintenance Feeding Rate (average size animal)||5-10ml|
|How long will it last (days)?||3-6 days|
|Ingredients Label||Protexin probiotic, Preplex prebiotic Contents: Protexin probiotic Saccharomyces cerevisiae (NCYC Sc47) 4b1702 2 x 1012 CFU/kg Ingredients: Soya oil, Dextrose monohydrate, Preplex prebiotic (FOS & Gum acacia), Silica dioxide, Natural peppermint flavouring, Green colouring|